27 October 2022

Paperbabe Stamps New Release - Introductions Alessia and Choppy Bob

Hello Crafty Friends, I am super excited to be able to share a couple of projects with you for dau 1 of the introductions at Paperbabe Stamps.

These new Hair Dies have been designed to go along with the Jointed Paper Art Doll dies that were released a year or so ago.


This is Aleesia hair die, the most popular hair design in the template range. It can be used for the portrait and 3/4 view heads. It can be layered up very easily, to give lovely dimension as well as great snip-ability 



Here I cut the hair from Patterned paper and added some ink blending for a funky look. I used the Jointed Paper Art Doll Dies and stamps to add the head and torso. I gave her a little top using the Vintage Doll Paper Pad and the T-Shirt and Necklines Template,

I kept the card design simple by adding inky splatters, a fine line border and a sentiment from the Flourish and Grow stamp set.


This is Choppy Bob. There are six pieces in this design that can be used in a variety of ways, from layering or using parts in a unique way, change the parting and can also be used for the portrait and 3/4 view heads.


I used the Jointed Paper Art Doll Dies and stamps to add the head and torso. I gave her a little top using the Vintage Doll Paper Pad and the T-Shirt and Necklines Template, I cut the hair from coloured card and added a sparkle pen line to the cut details. I used alcohol markers to add colour to the face and body

I kept the card design simple by adding inky splatters, a fine line border and a sentiment from the Flourish and Grow stamp set.

Please stop by tomorrow for the introduction of some more new products. The new release will be available to purchase Saturday 29th October 2022.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I appreciate your comments.