28 October 2022

Paperbabe Stamps New Release - Introductions day 2

Hello! Welcome to day two of Paperbabe Stamps Introductions. Today we have two products to share with you. 


Afro Curlies comprises of 7 nesting  hair dies, a die to create a slot to pop the head into. A head scarf, parted hair die, individual curls and a die that could be used to create Bantu Knots. This set really is so versatile and gives you so many creative options.


Curly Plate is exactly what it says; a plate that creates curl! Use it together with one of the large Afro dies to add texture. This is such a cool die.


I used the Afro Curlies die and the Curly plate to create the hair for my project. I used the Jointed Paper Art Doll Dies and stamps to add the head and torso. I gave her a little top using the Vintage Doll Paper Pad and the T-Shirt and Necklines Template,


I added white gel pen highlights to the face and head scarf and a tattoo to the neck. I kept the card simple, a fine line border and a stamped sentiment from the Flourish and Grow set and a few inky splatter.

All of the new items will be available to purchase tomorrow from The Paperbabe Stamps Store.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I appreciate your comments.