08 January 2021

Paperbabe Stamps challenge #135

We have a new challenge on the Paperbabe Stamps blog today, this time it's a picture inspiration challenge.


To me the picture represents women feeling positive in clothing of their choice. I like the different patterns so decided to create a Jointed Paper Art Doll.


My doll is looking a lot more casual but so comfy in the clothing of her choice. I used the  JPAD body dieHands stamp and diePortrait head die and stamps and  Taura hair to make her.


Her clothes were created using the Vintage Doll patterned paper pad. Currently she doesn't have a background as I will be adding her to a bigger project in the future along with others I make, like the one below. I love how each doll can have it's own personality, 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I appreciate your comments.