06 December 2019

Paperbabe Stamps Challenge #108 - DT Inspiration

It's time for a new challenge at Paperbabe Stamps, this time the theme is Winter.

I decided to use the theme as an oppertunity to make some extra Christmas cards, when I think winter I automatically think of Christmas as it's such a special time of the year.


I thought it would be fun to challenge myself and use 1 ink colour and one embossing powder per card and see how beautiful I could make my cards.

I chose to use Spectrum Noir Water reactive inks as they can be blended and spritzed to create a faux bleach effect.


For my Burgundy Snowflake Card I used Peaceful Flurries and Sparkle Bright stamp sets, I inked the background with Spectrum Noir's Harmony Water reactive Ink pad -the colour is called Bordeaux


The Green Pine Tree Card I used the Bottle Brush Tree and Sparkle Bright stamp sets, I used another Harmony Water reactive Ink pad - Holly Leaf


The Midnight Blue Reindeer Card was stamped using the Sparkle Bright and Reindeer Fusions stamp set. The background was inked in Silent Night Harmony ink.

To join in with the challenge pop by the Paperbabe Stamps Blog where you will find all the details of how to link up and prize details.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I appreciate your comments.