09 December 2019

STAMPlorations Sticker Monday - December Part 1

Welcome to my penultimate Sticker Monday post. This time around I have chosen to focus on the Shine Bright Clear Stickers and how to use them to create motivational cards with a big impact.

All of my cards feature the same style design, a stencilled band of blended ink and a black stamped image with two sentiment stickers.

Card 1


I started by masking an A2 note card with sticky notes, leaving a 2"  band across the centre of the card. I then used the Bloomdala-Bliss-Stencil and distress oxide inks to blend a beautiful pattern.

I stamped 2 feathers using the Trendy-Feathers-2 stamp set Finally I added two sentiments from the Shine Bright Clear Sticker set.




Card 2


This card was created in a very similar way to the first card but looks so pretty in pink. The centre panel was created using the Bloom-Factory-ARTplorations-Stencil and Oxide inks. I stamped the cute little girl using Kathryns-Big-Wishes stamp set and then die cut it using Kathryns-Big-Wishes-Coordinating-Dies.



Card 3


Lastly I have a beautiful Lily card made using the Smile stamp set. I chose to use Oxide inks in Beige tones and blended and Ombre pattern using the Bubbles-ARTplorations-Stencil. In all 3 cards I added the sentiment stickers onto white card, trimmed them down and placed them on foam pads.




You can find out more information regarding Sticker Monday by visiting the blog  https://stamplorations.blogspot.com/2019/12/sticker-monday-with-terri-part-1.html

I have a discount code for you to use on the STAMPlorations store which will entitle you to 20% off your order, this can not be used with other discount codes

Use>>>>>>  STAMPGIRLTERRI when checking out at http://stamplorations.com/shop/

8 comments:

  1. Terri. you did a fantastic job on these cards...I love your background and the layouts...tfs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful backgrounds! Stunning cards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing work here! I love the backgrounds and how you used the stickers - and the Kathryn girl too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your sweet, simple cards. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a fresh take on a simple layout, and these cards make such a statement!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful cards. Love them all.
    Valerija xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love how you used the same recipe but got such different and lovely results. Your cards are simply beautiful. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful!! I love the little stenciled strip backgrounds; so fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, I appreciate your comments.