01 December 2019

STAMPlorations December CAS Card Challenge


Hey there, it's time for a new CAS card challenge rom STAMPlorations, the theme as always in anythign goes btu we have the optional color twist which is Christmas Colors.

I have created a holiday themed card using non Chirstmas products as I am mindfull that not everyone celebrates Christmas or has Christmas items in their crsft stash.


I used the Tis-the-Season-Clear-Stickers as my sentiment. The stickers are amazing to use, I framed it using the same red ink I used to create my background and then matted it onto Black card.  

I created a stenciled background usign the  Bloomdala-Bliss-9-to-16-Masks-ARTplorations-Stencil and some Christmas red and Green ink. It's such a fun way to create a festive feel without going all out Chrsitmas.

For all the details regarding the challenge, how to join in and more inspiration from the STAMPgirls please pop by the blog using the link below.

 https://stamplorations.blogspot.com/2019/12/cas-challenge-december.html

I have a discount code for you to use on the STAMPlorations store which will entitle you to 20% off your order, this can not be used with other discount codes

Use>>>>>>  STAMPGIRLTERRI when checking out at http://stamplorations.com/shop/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I appreciate your comments.