29 November 2019

Paperbabe Stamps challenge #107 - Mid challenge reminder

Welcome to the Mid Challenge reminder for Paperbabe Stamps. The challenge this time is a picture inspiration.


You can use the picture any way you like, take inspiration from the colours, the imagery or both. Just have fun and create a wonderful piece you're proud of.

I chose to use both the colours and the wreath in the picture to inspire my card.


I started by drawing a very light circle on my card to give my a rough guide for my wreath. I stamped the Stag's head using the Reindeer-fusions-stamp-set and then started to add my snowflakes using the Peaceful-flurries-stamps.

I then added some smaller sowflakes using the Sparkle-bright-stamp-set and lastly added tiny snowflakes using the Bottle-brush-tree-stamp-set. I added some gold stamped baubels using the little circle stamps in the Bottle Brush Trees set.


The sentiment is from the Sprakle Bright set, I stamped it in brown to keep the vintage theme and then added a oxide blended border to the card.


All of the products used in my blog post are avaiable in the Paperbabe Stamps Store

To see what my fellow team mates created, pop over to the Paperbabe stamps Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I appreciate your comments.