27 November 2019

Altenew Early Black Friday Deals part 2

Hi there crafty friends, I'm back with a new set of Early Black Friday deals with up to 60% off of more than 390 items including stamps, dies, stencils, washi tapes, and more. Valid 11/27/2019 at 12:01 am EST through 11/28/2019 at 11:59 pm EST.


Below are some of the best deals available, but remember there are so many more so click here to view them all and shop Early Black Friday Deals


Who deosnt love a deal on shipping? Free US shipping and $5 off international shipping is awesome.


How about a free gift when you spend over $69?


















If you do shop using my affliliate link I will be given a small comission at no extra cost to you, this enables me to buy new product and keep creating content to share with you, many thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I appreciate your comments.