13 September 2019

Paperbabe Stamps Anything goes challengep

Today we have a new challenge over at Paperbabe Stamps, it's an anything goes challenge so a great time to create anything that you want to.




I have  created a little thank you card using the Dinky Profile face stamp and templates as the main focal point. I added a stencilled background with the Cross Hatch stencil. Embellished with the Layered rose stamp and a sentiment from the Whimsical-woodland set 3.

To join in with the challenge and have a chance of winning a prize from Kim, pop over to the Paperbabe blog http://paperbabestamps.blogspot.com/

Now a little update from me, I'm sorry I've been a little absent recently. I had an accident in the first week of the Summer holidays and broke my ankle, Things have been a bit crazy with the whole back to school and college routine for us and I'm trying to get back into a routine.

Hopefully things will be more settled now and I'll post more often.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I appreciate your comments.