27 September 2019

Paperbabe stamps challenge #103

It's time for a new challenge over at Paperbabe Stamps, this time it's a picture inpsiration challenge


You can use the picture any way you like, the colours, layout or textures. Have fun and create something that you've always wanted to make.


I used the  knitwear in the pictute to inspire me to create a cardigan style card. I started off by adding Tattered Rose distress oxide to some Neenah solar crest card, I then placed the Cable Knit stencil over the inked background and added some Tea Dye distress oxide. I then ran the stencil through my die cutting machine withan embossing mat to dry emboss the pattern.   


I tore the top edge of the background and added some woodern buttons. The sentiment was stamped using the Design A Knit stamp set and Spetrun Noir Finesse Pebble ink.

To see what awesome products are available from Paperbabe stamps pop ove to the Paperbabe Stamps Store.

To join in with the challenge and find out all of the details visit the Paperbabe Stamps Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I appreciate your comments.