09 January 2017

Even in our darkest moments - Gelli Plate and Visible Image card


Hi Guys, today I am sharing a card made with copper embossing powder. So this year Copper is going to be BIG in craft so I am told, I thought it would be good to use the copper as my glimmer of light in this card.


I created my background using the Gelli Plate and Pebeo paints. I then added my images and sentiments using the Glimmer of light stamp set from Visible Image. I used a Versafine pen to add detailing along the top and bottom of my card. I aslo glazed the light bulbs with Glossy Accents to add a glass effect.



I hope you've enjoyed today's post, take care.
Terri x

1 comment:

  1. Love this. Dramatic which makes the light/copper "pop". Hugs x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, I appreciate your comments.