08 January 2017

A head full of worries - Gelli Plate and Visible Image card



Today I am sharing a card I created with the Gelli Plate from Gelli Arts and Stamps from Visible Image. I wanted to create a card with a soft dreamy background to reflect the sentiment.



I created the background with Pebeo Acrylic paints and a flower stencil on the Gelli Plate.


Once dry I stamped the sentiment from the No space for dreams in Versamark ink and added black embossing powder and heat set. I stamped the head image in a water based purple ink and then added some sequins and Jewel drop from Tonic studios Nuvo range.


I love the distressed feel of the background, I achieved this by taking 2 mono prints from the Gelli Plate, this was the second, therefor there wasn't so much paint left to lift from the surface, it's definitely a technique I will be using again.

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog today, 

I will have another Gelli Plate and Visible Image card to share with you tomorrow;

Here's a little sneak 


I hope you'll join me for the full reveal.

Terri x




3 comments:

  1. Hi this is a gorgeous card. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this Terri. Great texture effect xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Terri
    I really like your soft textured background and sentiment - this is a great card. x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, I appreciate your comments.