16 January 2017

Just be happy - Gelli plate print


I'm sorry I've not posted sooner but I been busy with a million and one things (Dr's, School, Children and DIY to name a few)  I did however manage to grab a few moments to make a little card.

I used some Pebeo high viscosity acrylic paints to take a print from the Gelli Plate, I choose a vivid green and pink, both of which are iridescent. Once dry I stamped my sentiment and image (Visible Image stamps) in  Versamark ink and applied black embossing powder which I then heat set.

I opted for a simple black and white matting and layering combo to set off the imagery.

I hope you like it as much as I do, I thinking I might just pop this into a little frame and keep it close for all those times where life can get to busy and overwhelming and I need a reminder to "Just be happy"

I'll be back Wednesday with a sneak peak at a new design team project

Terri x 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I appreciate your comments.