15 October 2022

Monochromatic Halloween Peekaboo Pop-up card

Hey there crafty friends, today I am sharing a Monochromatic Halloween card that I am entering in to the current Lawnfawnatics challenge 134.

I started by stamping and colouring all of the images from the Fangtastic Friends Stamp Set, I chose to use greys with purple undertones. I added details with a white gel pen and then cut them out with the Fangtastic Friends Die Set.




Next I set about creating the Peekaboo Pop-Up. I cut all of the parts from 80lb Neenah Solar Crest cardstock, (if you cut from too thicker card, you will get issues with the card not closing properly.) I then added shades of purple Distress Oxide Inks to the background and to the hill. I added a die cut  black Spooky Fence to the hill.



I then used the Birch Tree Stencils to add the trees in black ink. I then started to add the die cut elements and build the scene. I kept one of the Bats to add to the moving arm. The sentiment was white heat embossed onto black card and trimmed before being added with foam tape. I added the bat to the moving arm and closed up the card. I thought it would be super cute to add the spider crawling along the front.




If you've not seen the Peekaboo Pop-Up, be sure to check out the videos from Lawn Fawn over on Youtube. The Intro to Peekaboo Pop Up can he found here Intro Video



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I appreciate your comments.