28 July 2022

Paperbabe Stamps New release DT Inspiration

Hey there Crafty friends, It's been way to long since we've had a new release at Paperbabe Stamps, but you know how it is! The world has been a strange place for the last two and a half years and things sometimes just get in the way.

However, fear not because we are back with 3 new stamp sets and a new Mixed Media template, plus lots of Design Team projects to help inspire you.


My first card is a clean and simple one, I used the Mini Hands stamp set along with the Handwritten sentiment stamp set. The great thing about the Mini Hands stamp set is that you get the both the left and right hands in numerous poses. This enabled me to use a quick hack to add colour to the hands.


I started by placing the hands and sentiments onto an A2 note card, I wanted the hands to be framing the sentiment, so placement was very important. I stamped the hands and sentiments in black ink, I then removed all the stamps from my stamping platform and added the opposite hands in a back to front orientation over the stamped hands outline. This allows you to use the reverse of a stamp to add colour. I love how it gives a very simple artsy feel. I then added the red heart to the centre of the heart outline.



My second card features the Mystic Adornments stamp set. I stamped lots of the images in clear Versamark ink onto Emerald cardstock and heat embossed in copper. I love this colour combination.


I then heat embossed one of the sentiments from the Handwritten stamp set onto vellum. I carefully torn around it and punched a couple of holes to allow me to thread some twine. I used the twine to secure the sentiment to the card with washi tape on the reverse. I then added the panel to an A2 notecard.

I hope you have enjoyed my projects and have found inspiration.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I appreciate your comments.