29 July 2022

Paperbabe Stamps Challenge 173

Hello, Today I am sharing a DT inspiration project for the current Paperbabe Stamps Challenge. The theme is anything goes.


I thought it would be really fun to create something a little different. I decided to to make some funky earrings that are attached to a gift card. I used the new Mini Hands stamp set to stamp onto shrink plastic with Stazon ink, I stamped two hands and then added the arms.

I fussy cut them and added some brown alcohol based ink to the reverse. Before shrinking them I punched a hole at the top of each arm, once shrunk the hole is the perfect size to add a jump ring to. I then added a Fish Hook earring wire.


The back ground was created with a stencil and black stencil paste on a die cut shape. Once dry I punched two very small holes to add the earrings to. I added a stamped and heat embossed sentiment using the new Handwritten stamp set. I added all of the elements to a hot pink A2 cardbase.


If you would like to join in the hop, please visit The Paperbabe Stamps Blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I appreciate your comments.