25 October 2021

Trick or Treat with Spectrum Noir TriBlends

 


Hey there, a really quick post from me today, I'm sharing a super adorable Halloween card using lots of my favourite Lawn Fawn products.

I created the spooky castle using the Build A Castle die set, I added a spooky fence and my trick or treaters are from the Costume Party set. The cat, ghosts and bats are from the Tiny Halloween set.

All of the images were coloured with Spectrum Noir Markers. I used TriBlends - Orange blend, Burnt orange blend, Purple Blend, Citrus Blend, Pale Pink blend, Fair Skin blend, Brown grey blend, Earth Brown Blend, Gold Brown blend and Illustrator BGR5.


The background was ink blended with distress oxide inks in Seedless preserves, picked raspberry, twisted citron and bundled sage. White acrylic paint splatters were added to the sky.

Happy Halloween

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I appreciate your comments.