07 June 2021

Sending Virtual Hugs

 


Today I am sharing a card I made recently using some newer items from Lawn Fawn. I stamped all images onto Neenah Solar Crest cardstock using Versafine Tuxedo Black ink. I coloured the images using Spectrum Noir Illustrators in the following colours;

GY1,2,3  CG1,2,3,4  CR1,3,5  CT1,2,3  GB1,3,4,6  BG1,3,5,7  BT05, I used a white gel pen to add highlights.

I used the following stamps, dies and paper pad to create my card;

Virtual Friends stamp and die set

Virtual Friends add on stamp and die set

Long Distance Hugs stamp and die set

Stitched Hillside Borders die set

Outside in Stitched Rectangles

Den Sweet Den stamp and die set

Perfectly Plaid remix 6x6 pad

Thank you for stopping by today, have a great week ahead. 



1 comment:

  1. This is so adorable! I love the plaid background and those cute little mice! Guess we're all zooming these days xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, I appreciate your comments.