06 November 2020

Paperbabe Stamps November release Day 2: 3/4 view Jointed paper art doll

Welcome to the second day of the November release introductions for Paperbabe Stamps. Today we are taking a look at the 3/4 view Head dies and face stamps. If you missed yesterdays reveal you can pop by the Paperbabe Stamps Blog to see the product images and get the links to the DT who have shared projects so far.


I have created an 8x8 page using the Jointed paper art doll, 3/4  view head and face stamps. As you can see, my doll has been trimmed down to fit the page, you can use any part you like to create your projects.


Kim has designed so many different hairstyles which allow you to create your dolls with different styles to suit the race you choose. Here I create a girl of colour with Natural hair. I am so glad Kim has given us this option, it's refreshing to see different ethnicity's referenced in the crafting world.  


My doll is wearing clothes designed with the clothing templates which will also be available tomorrow. The graffiti sentiment was stamped with the Watercolour alphabet stamp set. I also added some images which are part of the stamp sets available in this new release.

Yesterday I shared a project using the Portrait doll, you can see that here>https://terrikoszler.blogspot.com/2020/11/paperbabe-stamps-november-release-jpad.html

Join us tomorrow for a blog hop to celebrate the new release going live in store.


3 comments:

  1. The papers are cool for the clothes. Fab patterns. And love the hair. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulously fashioned, love those papers and hairstyles.. Hugs Tracey xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic art doll Terri, I love everything about her! Chris x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, I appreciate your comments.