13 November 2020

Paperbabe stamps challenge #132 - DT Inspiration.

Good morning and welcome to the new Paperbabe Stamps challenge, the theme for this fortnight is "Frosty Feels" You can use the theme any way you like t inspire your creativity.



 I created a cute little note card using some of the new release, I used the JPAD Body dieJPAD Portrait headTshirt and Necklines template and the Nuala hair template. I added blue crackle paste to the hair and used frosty blue vellum in the background to fit the theme of the challenge.

If you haven't seen the new release yet please pop by the store Here to see all the new items. You can also visit my last 3 Paperbabe posts where I showcased the new items in different ways.

If you would like to join in with the challenge you will find all the details and linky tool at the http://paperbabestamps.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

  1. Wow, amazing! Love your frosty design and you used those dies so beautifully, the crackle effect of her hair is perfect too - brrrr 😀. Happy wishes! Hugs, Jo x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, I appreciate your comments.