17 November 2020

Altenew - Festive Florets Holiday Card Kit

Hey there crafty friends, this is a really quick post to ket you know that Altenew have just added a new Holiday Card Kit to their store, the Festive Florets Holiday Card Kit is fantastic. It has stamps, a simple colouring stencil, mini blender brushes, inks, cards and envelopes...


I made 3 cards to share with you as inspiration so lets have a look


This first card was coloured with the Simple Colouring Stencil that comes in the kit. It makes things really quick and easy, especially if you are batch making.




My second card was stamped using masking techniques to create a wreath like effect. Images were coloured with Altenew's Artist Markers.




For my final card I stamped the image in the four corners to create a frame, I coloured the images with Artist Markers and added some inky splatters. I added the sentiment onto black card using gold embossing powder.


Why not visit the product page on the Altenew Store for even more inspiration on ways to use this kit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I appreciate your comments.