15 June 2020

STAMPlorations CAS Card Challenge June reminder


Welcome to the CAS Card Challenge June reminder post, we are half way through the month so the team are sharing projects to inspire you in the hope that you will join in.



I have created my card using the Kathryns-Big-Wishes-Dees-Artsy-Impressions  stamp set. I used the candle stamp to create a repeat pattern along the bottom of my card, I choose love purple so this months added color twist was perfect for me.

Today is also my last post for STAMPlorations, it's been a fantastic 3 years, filled with several blog hops and special feature posts. I have had such a great time and am so greatful that Shery gave me the oppertunity to be part of her team.

If you'd like to join in with the challenge, then please pop by the blog for all the details on how to link your projects https://stamplorations.blogspot.com/2020/06/june-challenges-extras.html


I have a discount code for you to use on the STAMPlorations store which will entitle you to 20% off your order, this can not be used with other discount codes Use>>>>>>  STAMPGIRLTERRI when checking out at http://stamplorations.com/shop/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I appreciate your comments.