26 June 2020

Paperbabe Stamps Challenge 122 - DT Inspiration

Hello Crafty friends, it's time for a new challenge over at Paperbabe Stamps blog, the theme this time is "Anything Goes"

It's a perfect oppertunity to spend a little time creating something of your choosing, have fun and relax.



I have created a mono print inspired by one of Kims recent Youtube tutorials, you can see it here Flourishing hair tutorial

I started by grabbing my Gelli Plate and some acrylic paints, I opted for  green tones. I laid down some paint and used some bubble wrap, hessian and scrunched paper to lift some ink. I then placed the Flourishing hair template and Dinky hands template on to the Gelli plate (remembering to place them back to front) and then pulled a print.

I used the 3/4 right view female face stampsDinky hands stamps and flourishing hair stamps to add all the details of the lady to my print. I added a free hand border with a fineliner pen and my piece was done.

To join in with the challenge you can visit the Paperbabe Stamps blog where you will find the Linky tool and details on prizes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I appreciate your comments.