12 June 2020

Paperbabe Stamps challenge 121 - DT Inspiration

It's time for a new Paperbabe Stamps Challenge, this fortnight the theme is a sketch challenge.


You can use the sketch above in any way you choose, flip it, rotate it ect, the Paperbabe logo can be any image or sentiment of your choosing. Have fun and get creative.



I used the ISO Fun Stencil along with my Gelli plate and Acrylic paints to create some background prints. I used these to make the backgroud of my card.  I used the Bottle of Stencil to add an aged effect to the top portion of the card along with the drink me sentiment from the Bottle of Stamp Set.

I stamped the Bottle onto another mono print I created and fussy cut it. I added the tag and one of the words and wraped soem twine around the bottle and tied the tage in place. I added it using 3D glue gel and then embellished with a spirnkle of satin gold sequins.


If you'd like to join in with the challenge then please visit the Paperbabe Stamp blog here http://paperbabestamps.blogspot.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I appreciate your comments.