29 May 2020

Paperbabe Stamps challenge #120 - DT Inspiration

It's time for a new challenge from Paperbabe Stamps, 
the theme this time is "Quotes"


I have used the Iso Fun Stencil and Flourish and Grown Stamp Set. I started by creating a mono print on my Gelli Plate, I used several of my Paperbabe stencils to add texture and interest. Once dry I ran the background through my die cutting machine with the Iso Fun stencil and a rubber embossing mat, I love using stencils to dry emboss, it gives them a whole new use in my crafy arsenal.

I stamped the words Dream, Sparkle and Flourish onto white card using burgandy ink. I then used a distress tool to ruff up the edges. I added some gold thread to my background panel and used 3d glue gel to adhere the sentiments, this helps secure the thread.

I tore the edges of the background and added it to a card base using the 3D glue gel, this gets into the nooks and crannys and helps to give a strong bond.

If you'd like to join in with the challenge, you can find all the details at www.paperbabestamps.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I appreciate your comments.