01 June 2020

STAMPlorations CAS Card Challenge June


Welcome to the June CAS card challenge from STAMPlorations, the added colour twist this month is Purple.



I used the Just Because Stamp Set By Dees Artsy Impressions to create my card. I stamed out the Vase and Flowers ans used some Alcohol markers to add colour, I lightly blended some soft blue in the Vase to give the impression of water.

I added my sentiment on to some gold glitter card and then onto some black and white striped card  for some added interest.

You can join the challenge by clickign the link below



I have a discount code for you to use on the STAMPlorations store which will entitle you to 20% off your order, this can not be used with other discount codes

Use>>>>>>  STAMPGIRLTERRI when checking out at http://stamplorations.com/shop/

1 comment:

  1. Nice example. I like the layers of the sentiment strip.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, I appreciate your comments.