01 May 2020

Paperbabe Stamps Challenge #118 - DT Inspiration

Good morning, afternoon or evening wherever you are in the world.

It's time for a new Paperbabe Stamps Challenge, this time the theme is "Anythign goes"
A great oppertunity to let your creativity flow and make anythign you like.

This week it was hard for me to focus, I think have been in lockdown for 41 days has finally taken it's toll on me, I had a hard job to know what to make, so I focused on pattern and mark making.


I created a background with watercolour brush pens, sprinkled with salt and let it dry. I then used the Pebble rows stencil to trace and tangle through. I'm new to tangeling, which is why the quality isnt great but I liked just doodling. I then used the Herringbone and Dotty stencils to apply texture paste through.

Once everything was dry I used the We R Memory Keppers punch board to punch my sentiments. I'm not in love with what I mae but it is differnent and kind of resembles all the thought and ideas in my head right now lol


If you'd like to koin in with the challenge, please visit www.paperbabestamps.blogspot.com where you will find all the link up information and prize details.

Have a great weekend and stay safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I appreciate your comments.