01 May 2020

STAMPlorations CAS Card Challenge May


It's May 1st, so that means it's time for a new CAS Card Challenge from STAMPlorations. The added colour twist is "Baby Pink"



My card was created by inking the Hearts-All-Over-Mini-ARTplorations-Stencil with light pink ink, I use a make up brush for a smooth result. I then stamped the Best-in-Me-Typografia-Romantique stamp in black ink.  I decided  that the card needed some more black as the sentiment looked out of black being the only black element on the card, so I used a fine liner pen to add a border to the card.

You can join in the challenge by clicking the link below, where you will find all the details on how to link your project and also prize information.



I have a discount code for you to use on the STAMPlorations store which will entitle you to 20% off your order, this can not be used with other discount codes

Use>>>>>>  STAMPGIRLTERRI when checking out at http://stamplorations.com/shop/

1 comment:

  1. This is the perfect slightly mushy but perfectly sweet charmer of a card.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, I appreciate your comments.