24 April 2020

Paperbabe Stamps Challenge #117 Reminder

Good Morning Crafty Friends, I'm sharing a card that I've made for the Paperbabe Stamps challenge.  I wasn't able to take part when we launched the challenge last week, so I thought what better way to join in than a half way reminder.


The challenge this time, is a layout promt, see above. You can use the pucture any way you like, rotate it, flip it...... If you'd like to join in and link your projects, then please visit the Paperbabe stamps Blog





I thought it would be fun to go a little mixed media and use a few items from my crafty stash to create a Pastle card.



I used some Embossing paste, Mica powders and the Dotty Mixed Media Stencil


I added a little of the Mica to the embossing paste and mixed with a palette knife to achiev my deisred colour, unfortunalty you lose the shimmer when doing this but it's still a fun way to make your own coloured paste.


I stamped out one of the 3/4 view dinky faces onto some white watercolour card using a waterproof ink, I also used the flourishing-hair-stamp-set and mixed-media-templates-flourishing-hair to create the look I was wanting.


I used Altenew's Waterbrush markers to add colour to the stamped image for the hair and used a pencil and paper stmp to add shaing to the face. The sentiment is from the flourish-grow-stamp-set

I love how soft and dreamy this card looks. I hope you'll join in with the challenge.

1 comment:

  1. So pretty! Thanks for the tip of mixing mica powder with embossing paste!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, I appreciate your comments.