03 April 2020

Paperbabe Stamps Challenge #116 - DT Inspiration

It's time for a new fortnightly challenge from Paperbabe Stamps.

This time our theme is "Birthdays"

You can create anything you like, if you would like to take part and link your project I'll add details below.



I creates a birthday card using the Birthday Wishes stamp set, I coloured the candles and then used the Polka Dot stencil to add some background detail. I added some die cut stars to finish the look.

All of the products used can be found in the Etsy store. To take part pop by the blog  where you will find the Linky tool.

1 comment:

  1. What a super sweet Birthday card Terri sure to brighten the day of many.
    Hope you are well & keeping safe? I seem to keep missing out on my visits now i'm just using blogger.
    Take care & carry on crafting Tracey xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, I appreciate your comments.