23 December 2019

STAMPlorations Sticker Monday - December Part 2

Hello and welcome to my last Sticker Monday post, today I am sharing 3 quick cards that feature 2 color die cutting.

I decided now was a good time to make a few extra Christmas cards, so lets jump in and see what I made.




Using one image to create a background is a really fun way of creating an impact,I used the Christmas-Baubles-2-Layering-Dies-CUTplorations cut in both red and green. I make sure to take the images over the edge and trim baack to give the illusion that I've used a backing paper. I added a sentiment from the Tis-the-Season-Clear-Stickers.


Who doesn't like a present or 3 at Christmas?




I stuck with 2 colors for today's cards so that I could make quick and simple cards,I die cut the Gift-Builder-1-CUTplorations and pieced them together, using a tape pen also saves time and keeps your designs free from glue smudges. I added a setiment using the Tis-the-Season-Clear-Stickers



I love to use a non festive die set and create something for Christmas.




I like to use non Christmas dies to create a festive wreath, the Trendy-Spring-Blooms-Dies-CUTplorations is perfect for this. Again sticking with Green and Red automatically makes you think of the festive season. Fot the large flower I cut it twice, for one of the flowers I left the waste pieces in and then layered it. The sentiment is from the Tis-the-Season-Clear-Stickers

You can find out more about sticker Monday here  https://stamplorations.blogspot.com/2019/12/sticker-monday-with-terri-part-2.html  

I have a discount code for you to use on the STAMPlorations store which will entitle you to 20% off your order, this can not be used with other discount codes

Use>>>>>>  STAMPGIRLTERRI when checking out at http://stamplorations.com/shop/

12 comments:

  1. Very striking with the red and green colour scheme. Gorgeous cards. HUgz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your cards! Awesome ornaments, packages and wreath! Pretty sentiments too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darling cards, pretty
    easy and fun designs.
    Merry Christmas!
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! Such fun and festive cards! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cool cards! I like how you really let the die cutting be the star of the show; so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous cards I love all these stickers! I used them in all my Christmas Cards!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute and festive cards. I like the stickers you used.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the presents - so much detail.
    Having the ornaments falling off
    the card makes the front more
    interesting. Great cards.
    thanks for sharing
    txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute cards! Love the sentiment in the center of the wreath!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the stickers and your cards are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  11. SUPER sticker sentiments and DIE-lightful designs!
    LOVE your cards Terri, they all make me SMILE :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, I appreciate your comments.