01 January 2020

STAMPlorations CAS Card Challenge January


It's the first of the month so that can mean only one thing, a new CAS card challenge from STAMPlorations. The added colour twist this month is anything Metallic.




I created my card by stamping and heat embossing the  In-Bloom-Fancy-Frangipanis-Shery-Russ-Designs in Gold. I then used some waterbrush markers to add colour to the image. I added splatters of ink in the background for added interest. I finished the card by adding a Shine-Bright-Clear-Stickers and a small piece of black and white card.

You can see ehat the other STAMPgirls created and join in with the challenge by following the link below.



I have a discount code for you to use on the STAMPlorations store which will entitle you to 20% off your order, this can not be used with other discount codes

Use>>>>>>  STAMPGIRLTERRI when checking out at http://stamplorations.com/shop/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I appreciate your comments.