20 December 2019

Paperbabe Stamp challenge #109 - DT inspiration

Good morning crafty friends, it's time for the last Paperbabe Stamps challenge of 2019. This time we have a sketch challenge.


You can use the image above any way you like, flip, rotate or use the elements in another layout. Have fun and create something you're proud of.




I decided to dust off my Gelli Plate and create a Paper Angel. I love how the Gelli plate along with paint and stencils create some really unique prints. I tend to pull several prints in a session so that I have lots to work with when I'm pushed for time.


I stamp onto the prints using a quick drying black ink and then fussy cut them before piecing together. I love how you can never get 2 identical pieces, for me being OCD it's the only time I can let go and not worry about being in control.


I used the Dotty stencil in the background of the card to create the illusion of having a patterned paper in the lower section of the card. I stamped my sentiment onto some inked card and cut with a Pennat die.




To join in with the challenge and see what the rest of the design team have made, pop by the Paperbabe Stamps Blog 

I wish you all a very happy holiday season.

1 comment:

  1. Love your Angel Terri..Take care...hugs Lozzy xx
    Have a great Christmas and wishing you and your family all the best for 2020 xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, I appreciate your comments.