03 November 2019

Scandi Sunday featuring STAMPlorations Nordic Knit Tag stamp set

Welcome to my second Scandi Sunday feature post. Today I am sharing 3 cards created with the Nordic Knit Tag stamp set from STAMPlorations. I chose to go with a very limited and natural colour palette, I hope you like what you see.



For my first card I used the little tree stamp to create a border at the top and bottom of the card using a light grey pigment ink. I die cut a funky heart from Kraft card and heat embossed the pair of deer. I chose to use a dry paint brush and remove some of the embossing powder before heat setting to give a rustic feel. I then added a sentiment using the Homespun Christmas stamp set.


This next card uses the one of the border stamps to create a full background panel, I used white pigment ink onto Kraft card, as the ink dries it fades back a little giving a softer feel. I then stamped and heat embossed one of the stockings onto Kraft card and fussy cut it. The sentiment comes from the Homespun Christmas set, I stamped and heat embossed it on to Kraft card and cut the little tails.


This last card uses the same stamp as the previous card but this time I left a gap between each row to allow the pattern to show more.  I stamped in light grey pigment onto Neenah solar white card. I added a sentiment on to Kraft card and placed a little twine below to emphasise the rustic vibe.


I hope you like this weeks Scandi feel cards, the products used are linked below. If you do shop at STAMPlorations I have a discount code for you to use on the STAMPlorations store which will entitle you to 20% off your order, this can not be used with other discount codes

Use>>>>>>  STAMPGIRLTERRI when checking out at http://stamplorations.com/shop/

Nordic-Knit-Tag-Kimberly-Wiener

Homespun-Christmas-Shery-Russ-Designs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I appreciate your comments.