08 November 2019

Paperbabe stamps challenge #106 - DT Inspiration

It's time for a new Paperbabe Stamps challenge, this time around it's an anything goes theme.


I created this cute card to sahre with you.


I started by stamping out the cat using the designa-adorimals stamp set, I love this set as it allows you to be able to deisgn what you like, changing the spacing between eye, the level of eye etc. I coloured the cat using a dotting technique.



I added a stenciled and blended background around the cat using the polka-dots-stencils. I then stamped a sentiment with the fun-alphabet-outline-stamp-set.


I hope you'll join us on the challenge, please stop by the Paperbabe blog for more details and the linky tool http://paperbabestamps.blogspot.com/


1 comment:

  1. Awww i've not used these little critters for ages.. may need to bring them out of hibernation now I've seen this adorable piece. Warmest of Hugs Tracey xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, I appreciate your comments.