01 November 2019

STAMPlorations CAS Card Challenge November


Can you believe it's November already? How did that happen? On the plus side it means it's time for a new STAMPlorations CAS card challenge and this time the color twist is any shade of Brown.



I have created this cute little card using Chikoo-Goes-Bananas and Flowers-1Stencil. I used the stencil to create vines for the monkey to hang from, I inked with Distress oxide ink.  I then stamped the Monkeys and Bananas and used watered down Distress inks to color them. I added a stamped sentiment using Brown Versafine ink.

To join in with the challenge please vist the link below


I have a discount code for you to use on the STAMPlorations store which will entitle you to 20% off your order, this can not be used with other discount codes

Use>>>>>>  STAMPGIRLTERRI when checking out at http://stamplorations.com/shop/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I appreciate your comments.