25 October 2019

STAMPlorations 6th Birthday celebrations



Hello and welcome to day 5 of STAMPlorations 6th Birthday celebrations. Today I am sharing 2 cards made with the Zen Birthday background cover plate die, you can see all the other projects from the othere STAMPgirls here http://stamplorations.blogspot.com/2019/10/sixth-birthday-day-five.html


For my first card I used the Zen-Birthday-Background-1 die and the Celebrate-Big-Phrase die. I cut the die 3 times from black card and glued together. I then adhered them to some NeeNah cardstock and used alcohol markers to add colour.


In some of the section of the die cut I added glossy accents and in others I added glitter glue to highlight the cake. I then added the sentiment which I cut from gold glitter card and black card and stacked them together to give a chunky sentiment topper.



For my second card I chose to use a pastel pallet. I cut the Zen-Birthday-Background-1 from gold card. I created a background using Watercolour colours.


I created the sentiment by picking out two of the background colours and colouring some water colour card, once dry I cut the Celebrate-Word-Die and added it to a piece of uncoloured watercolour card.


The products used in the post can be found in the STAMPlorations online store

For more info on how to join in and all the prize info please visit the link below
http://stamplorations.blogspot.com/2019/10/sixth-birthday-day-five.html


I have a discount code for you to use on the STAMPlorations store which will entitle you to 20% off your order, this can not be used with other discount codes

Use>>>>>>  STAMPGIRLTERRI when checking out at http://stamplorations.com/shop/

11 comments:

  1. Such a gorgeous coverplate and cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous and especially love that first one. That is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 2 great makes - I like the bold colors of the first card! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two great cars! Love the dimension on the first card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful!! Love the colors on both!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, the first card is so bold & beautiful!
    And then the 2nd is so feminine pretty and I
    love the colors you used and how you did an
    ombre effect on the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow-such beautiful & colorful cards!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely cards, wonderful backgrounds and beautiful colours!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! I don't know which one I like more. I'm not deciding - I LOVE them both.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, I appreciate your comments.