25 October 2019

Paperbabe Challenge # 105 - DT Inspiration

Happy Friday Crafty friends.  It's time for a new Paperbabe Stamps challenge. This time ti's a sketch challenge.


You can use the sketch anyway you choose, flip it, rotate it or use just part of if. Have fun and crate somethign that sparks joy.


Using the sketch I decide to keep the layout as is but use the Bottle of stamp set as my main feature.  I stamped 3 of the Bottles using Spectrum Noir Harmony inks in Friar Brown, Pine Tree and Bordeaux, I adde the outline in Smoked Pearl ink.


For the bottle lids I used Spectrum Noir Harmony ink in Smoked Pearl, Misy Morning, Sandstorm and added some Midas Bronze to the crown lid. All bottles were fussy cut and mounted onto a panel of white card with a distressed edge.


The background panels were stenciled using the Checkerboard for the lower half and the Bottle of for the top section.  I astamped all of the words using Spectrum Noir Finesse Pebble Ink.

To join in with the challenge pop over to the Paperbabe Stamps Blog where you will find all the details. I can't wait to see what you create.

Have a lovey weekend.

1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by, I appreciate your comments.