19 July 2019

Paperbabe Stamps Challenge #98

It's Friday and time for a new Paperbabe Stamps Challenge, this time it's am "Anything goes" challenge giving you free reign to create anything you like.



I chose to play with my Gelli Plate, stencils and one of the new dinky face stamps.

I started by stamping the Dinky face onto some watercolour card using Versafine Onxy black ink. I then grabbed my Gelli plate and some Distress oxide inks and a handful of Paperbabe stencils.

I laid down a coat of Antique Linen and pulled this as a base coat. I then added some Milled lavender through the Roses Stencil to the Gelli plate, I then pull this pattern onto the edge of my stamped image. I did the same using the Stripes stencil. Lastly I used the Checkerboard stencil and Bundled sage ink to add a very light pattern to the image.



To colour the hair I used some Watered down Tea Dye ink and a brush to add the colour directly. I also added some Victorian velvet ink to the lips, cheeks and nose and some Bundled sage to the eyes.

Once dry I cut the panel into six strips and tapered the ends, I then added them to a black piece of card before mounting onto a 6x6 card blank. I finished with a little sentiment from the Butterfly Pieridae stamp set and added some hand doodles for the border.

To join in with the challenge please visit the Paperbabe Stamps Blog where you will find all the detail sand the Linky tool.


Why not pop by the Paperbabe Stamps store to see all of the amazing products available to purchase.

1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by, I appreciate your comments.