06 June 2019

STAMPlorations June CAS Card challenge




To create my design team project I used the following products, Coffee-Cup-LargeFramed-Coffee-Word-Art and Hello-Word-Die-CUTplorations. I started by stamping the large coffee cup in Mahogany ink and masking it with post it notes.


I then stamped the Framed coffee word art 4 times to fill the background.  I used a small paint brush and some water to colour the band around the cup. Now I'll let you into a little secret, I spilt water on my project and it made the ink bleed but I liked it so much as it looked like a spilt drink.


Lastly I added the word hello using the Hello word die, cut in black. I love the look of the black against the mahogany ink and white background.


To join in with the challenge visit the link below https://stamplorations.blogspot.com/2019/06/cas-challenge-june.html

I have a discount code for you to use on the STAMPlorations store which will entitle you to 20% off your order, this can not be used with other discount codes

Use>>>>>>  STAMPGIRLTERRI when checking out at http://stamplorations.com/shop/

2 comments:

  1. Coffee cards are my favorite - love me a coffee! Lovely work and like the pop and colors TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your spilled water was I thought an artsy touch you had added on purpose:-) Loved your background stamped 4 times. Hugs...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, I appreciate your comments.