07 June 2019

Paperbabe Stamps challenge #95 - Design team Inspiration


It's time for a new challenge over at the Paperbabe stamps blog, this time it's a picture inspiration, you can use the picture any way you like, maybe the image, colour or layout is what sparks your imagination.


I liked the colours, lilac, purple, teal and turquoise. I couldn't wait to use the new June release and decided to create a card with the dinky female face and mermaid hair.


I used a mix of watercolour and Tonic's Nuvo embellishment mouses to colour my card. I like the fantasy feel of the card and chose to use the "don't be afraid to sparkle" sentiment to complete my project.


The new release will be available in the store tomorrow, please pop by the blog to see what my team mates have created.


http://paperbabestamps.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I appreciate your comments.