10 May 2019

Paperbabe Stamps Challenge #93

It's time for a new challenge at Paperbabe Stamps. This time around it's a layout challenge


You can use the picture above any way you wish, rotate it, flip it, Just get creative. I have created a card to help inspire you.



I started by creating some backgrounds to stamp the flower and leaves on. To do this I used Nuvo Mica Mists in Wild Olive and Fresh Pear for the leaves and Pecan Peach and Turkish Rose for the Flower.


Once dried I stamped the leaf and Rose onto the spritzed papers and fussy cut them.
Working on a 5x7 inch white card blank I stamped a chevron strip using the DesignA tweed stamp set, I used Nuvo's Dried Oregano hybrid ink. I used the Mica Mists to flick droplets onto the card for added interest.  

On a white tag I used some soft form relief paste mixed with Nuvo Storm Cloud Shimmer powder and Rose Gold pure sheen glitter through the Stripes stencil, I love the effect this gives. I added the tag to my card and adhered the Rose and Leaves.


My sentiment was stamped onto one of the papers I created and then torn to give a distressed look. Lastly I added a scribbled border with a black fine liner and some Dusty Rose Vintage drops.

Here's the links to the Paperbabe products used in my project.

DesignA tweedStripes StencilRose layers and  Where your dreams take you stamp (currently out of stock)

For more awesome Paperbabe products please visit the Paperbabe Stamps Store. To join in with the challenge pop by the Paperbabe stamps blog where you will find all the details on how to link your project.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful take on your spe-tag-cular design1! I adore that tag! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, I appreciate your comments.