15 February 2019

Paperbabe Stamps challenge #92 DT inspiration

Happy Friday crafters, it's time for another Paperbabe stamps challenge,
This fortnight it's a picture inspiration challenge


I am loving the colours in the inspiration picture, reds, orange and pinks create such a warm feel, something I'm craving right now as the cold isn't making my bones happy.....

Anyway, using the picture I put together a pretty little tag to help inspire you guys.


I used distress oxides on to a gesso coated chipboard tag, I used the smooshing technique, and also added some white ink through the polka dot stencil. I then added  Doodle stars in gold ink.  The light shinning through the balloons in the picture above gave a really soft delicate look and for some reason made me think of butterflies.....

I did some oxide smooshing onto a piece of vellum and let it dry before stamping my butterflies using the Butterfly pieridae stamp set,I fussy cut them and adhered them with glossy accents.

I added a sentiment from the Birthday Wishes stamp set, also in gold ink. Lastly I added some doodles in black and applied some sequins.

To join in with the challenge please pop Paperbabe Stamps Blog

Have a great weekend

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I appreciate your comments.