20 July 2018

Paperbabe stamps challenge #78

It's time for a new challenge over at the Paperbabe stamps blog and the theme this time is 
"It flies"

So think wings, feathers, butterflies.......

I put together a mixed media note card to help inspire you





I started off by creating a background with distress oxide inks and Checkerboard stencil , Knit stencil and Roses stencil to add texture to my background.

I then stamped and heat embossed butterflies using the Pieridae Butterfly stamp set. I also added some detail with a fin liner and edges the card with black ink.

If you'd like to join in with the challenge pop over to the Paperbabe Stamps Blog and find all the details including the linky tool.

I look forward to seeing what you create.

1 comment:

  1. Love how you've used all the stencils to create this bold and beautiful background Terri, it's a fabulous notelet card and a very pretty space to display those wonderful Butterflies.
    Creative Hugs Tracey xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, I appreciate your comments.