17 July 2018

Today shall be called Teal Tuesday


Today I have been beavering away in my craft room creating some cards using Altenew products. I seem to be in a teal mood and cant get enough of Altenew's Platinum embossing powder either.

Let me share my project and tell you a little about how I made it.



I started by working with the Sea Shore inks and creating a ombre background. Once dry I stamp the wood Pallet background and heat embossed it with Platinum embossing powder. This effect is soooo pretty.

I then stamped and embossed the frame from the friend set and embossed it to match my background. I then cut some of the Rose flurries from white card. I weaved the foliage through the frame and adhered them to my card. i then added the roses and tucked some leaves under them.


(Look at the depth and dimension) 

My sentiment was also from the Sweet friend stamp set, I stamped it with embossing ink and sprinkled it with embossing powder. Once heat set I used a banner die to cut it and added it to my project with foam pads.

The teal, white and Platinum colour pallet is so classy and pure I love it. I have added links to all of the products I used below to make it easier for you to find them on Altenew's website.


See you again soon with more pretty creations.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I appreciate your comments.