25 November 2016

Paperbabe Stamps challenge #47 - Design team Inspiration

Good Morning Crafty friends

Today we are starting a new challenge over on the Paperbabe Blog

It's the much loved "Anything goes" theme.


As always there is a chance to bag yourself a crafty prize from the Talented Kim Costello at Paperbabe Stamps.


Time for my Design Team Inspiration,


I thought as Christmas is fast approaching I would dig out my Christmas stamps and create something super cute.  I decided a round card would be a little different and created a scene using the Bottle brush tree stamps, Reindeer Fusion and  Sparkle bright stamp sets. My card blank had a scalloped border with punched holes in it so I threaded a red organza ribbon through and tied a bow.  I used distress Ink's for my background and added a faux stitched border for added interest.


To join in and enter the challenge pop by the Paperbabe stamps Blog and use the link up tool to show us your creations.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I appreciate your comments.