30 November 2016

Take one stamp set and see what you can do...........

This week I challenged myself to make as many Christmas cards as I could from one stamp set, Ok so maybe it was more than one set but it theory I used one image set and 2 sentiment sets.

I choose to use Altenews Poinsettia and Pine stamp set, along with the Lyrical Script sentiments and Holiday Wishes verses.  I also used the coordinating Poinsettia and Pine die set.


Black and gold embossing is so indulgent and elegant.


I love the organic feel of the white ink, Kraft card and twine.


I couldn't help going black and gold again.


A bit of gold embossing and simple red and gold line art.


This time I added some Washi tape and a few gems.


Black and Gold plus glittered vellum.


I die cut the Pine cones and leaves and embossed them in gold, I love the cute circle card.


For the this circle card I threaded bakers twine through the edge, I added a gold embossed sentiment and die cut the Poinsettia and leaves.


I used the fir sprig to create a wreath and added a sentiment in the middle.


As you can see the possibilities and style you can achieve with this set are endless. I have lots more ideas and will certainly be sharing some more ideas with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I appreciate your comments.