05 August 2016

Paperbabe stamps challenge #39 - Design Team Inspiration

Thanks for taking the time to stopping by, Today I am sharing my Paperbabe Stamps design team inspiration for our new challenge which launches today.

The theme of this challenge is
 " Anything goes"

It's a great chance for you to get creative, showcase your work and be in with a change of winning a prize.




I thought it was a good idea to use our newly released Whimsical Woodland stamps and substrates to create this adorable card.

I created my background using Distress Ink and Posca pens, for my stamped images I used Momento Inks.

All of the Paperbabe items I used can be found in The Paperbabe Stamps Etsy store.

You can join in with the challenge by stopping by the Paperbabe Stamps blog where you will find out all the details, you could be in with the chance of winning some crafty goods.

I hope to see your creations, Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I appreciate your comments.