03 August 2016

Altenew's Painted Inspiration meets Botanical Garden

Today I am sharing a cute card I made at the weekend using a couple of Altenew's stamp sets.



To create my card I used;

Altenew's Painted Inspiration stamp set
Altenew's Botanical Garden stamp set
Verafine Onyx Black Ink pad
Versamark Ink pad
WOW metalic gold embossing powder
Altenew's Rouge Crisp Ink pad
Altenew's Forest Glades Crisp Ink pad

White vellum
White cardstock
White 6x6" card blank
Double sided tape



I started by stamping the large flower from the Botanical Garden set on to a piece of white card using the Versafine Onxy black Ink to create a background. It's always best to stamp off the edges too as this give a more pleasing effect.

I then cut a piece of vellum 2" by 8".  Using the Versamark Ink pad I stamped my chosen quote and then sprinkled it with the WOW embossing powder and heated it from above with a heat gun.

To add colour to the flower images I used Altenew's crisp inks, I applied some ink to an acrylic block and added a little water, this enables me to water colour the flowers and leaves.

Once dry I wrapped the vellum around the stamped card, securing it with double sided tape and then attached it to the card blank in the same way.


I think it gives a lovely soft look that would be perfect for a wedding card. 

Have a fab day x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I appreciate your comments.