01 August 2016

Craft4Crafters Show October

Happy Monday Guys

I am pleased to announce that I will be back at the Craft4Crafters show in October. The show will be taking place on Thursday 13th to Saturday 15th October 10am till 4:30pm.

It's a fantastic show in a great location, with free parking, shuttle bus and refreshments available, a perfect day out for all the family.

I will be running workshops each day, I'm planning on 4 different workshops repeated each day and all will be £5 or under.  As soon as I hear back from suppliers/sponsors I will be able to provide more information regarding booking places.

For more information on the show and to book tickets in advance visit  http://craft4crafters.co.uk/Bath/

I'll be back with more information soon and a ticket giveaway.

Terri x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I appreciate your comments.